It's now available on Google Play and in the IOS AppStore, the GUIDE @ HAND Bükki National Park Directorate is a mobile application that lets visitors discover new discoveries.
The GUIDE@HAND application consists of multilingual application running on smart phones and tablets whose most relevant services are as follows:
- availability on the most widely used mobile platforms (iOS and Android),
- the contents and information provided by the system can be downloaded in advance, therefore, the visitors do not have to pay for the Internet,
- recommending news, events and public information,
- displaying useful places on the map,
- usage of offline or online interactive maps and GPS (outdoors),
- multilingual, thematic guided walks in the nature,
- possibility of standalone discovery of attractions,
- interactive presentation of sights by using panorama pictures,
- offline tour guide using thematic databases,
- sharing experiences on mobiles and presenting them on the Web,
- multilingual Web portal with the functions as follows:
- preparation, editing and publishing contents,
- collecting and classifying usage data,
- prior presentation of content, direct application download and support for community functions.